Free Webinar: Teaching Safety Skills to Individuals with Autism
Date posted July 17, 2021
Hosted by Rethink
This presentation will review recent research in the area of safety assessment and interventions and provide proactive, practical strategies and resources, to help ensure the safety of individuals with autism.
- Bridget Taylor, Psy.D, BCBA-D, Cofounder/CEO at Alpine Learning Group
- Erin Mayberry, BCBA, LBA, Director of Customer Success at Rethink Behavioral Health
- Identify why individuals with autism are at a risk for safety concerns.
- Identify current applied research directives to address safety concerns.
- Identify components of functional analysis of elopement.
- Identify skills to teach to address safety skills of individuals with autism.
This live webinar will be held on Thursday, July 22nd at 1pm ET/10am PT. Register today!