Individuals with autism tend to be diverse. Therefore, it is difficult to use words such as all or none when describing this group.
Family Programs, scheduled four times a year, offer resources for adults, youth & children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and their families.
Winter 2021 Programs
Deadline for registrations: Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 4 pm
Winter 2021 Program Guide Information on all our fall programs, groups and registration procedure and policies. Please review before registering.
Registrations will be accepted by email: email@example.com
*We ask that all those sending registrations by mail or email contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that their registration form was received by us after submission.*
Or by mail or front door mail slot: Autism Services, 209 Fairmont Drive, Saskatoon SK S7M 5B8
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic our office is closed to the public at this time. Therefore, we cannot accept cash for payments. Visa, Mastercard and cheque(s) only.
**Please save any forms to your computer or device first, close and then reopen the form, before entering in any information.**
Any forms sent by email must be pdf attachments. Completed printed forms can be scanned to pdf on your phone/device using a free pdf converter such as Adobe Scan.
Family Programs Registration Form – Use this registration form to register for any Family programs (pages 2 – 5, Program Guide).
AIP/MHWT Programs Registration Form – Use this registration form to register for any AIP or MHWT programs (pages 6 – 8, Program Guide).
Participant Information Form – All program registrations will also require this form to be completed and submitted with the registration. This form only needs to be filled out once per calendar year and will be kept on file until December 31, 2021.
*Please note: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, email is the preferred mode of communication. Messages left on office phone extensions may not be returned as quickly as most staff are working at home.
Family Programs: Alex Scott email@example.com 306-665-4285
AIP/MHWT Programs: Lauren Brandt firstname.lastname@example.org 306-665-9371
**Payment must accompany all required registration documents before we will accept the the registration as completed.**
Programs tend to fill up fast so please send in your registration at your earliest convenience!! If a program is full by the time we are processing your registration form, your child will be placed on a wait list for that program.
Registration and Payment Information – Please read the following information carefully:
1. Program Registration (along with Financial Assistance if also applying for) deadline: Thursday, Dec 3, 2020 by 4:00 pm.
2. All registrations must be accompanied by some sort of payment, either Visa or Master Card info or cheque(s). Cheques may be post-dated no later than Dec 3, 2020. Please send a separate cheque for each program requested, as well as for membership if it is due. Payments will not be processed until it is confirmed that the participant is placed in a program.
3. Payment methods: Credit card (Visa or MasterCard only!) is preferred. Payment by cheque(s) will also be accepted. No deb it cards or cash will be accepted for payment. Our office is closed to the public due to the Covid-19 pandemic; therefore, we cannot ensure the security of cash payments. All cheques must be made out to Autism Services.
4. Membership must be current for registration. If providing Visa or MasterCard for payment we will notify you if membership is due and will be charged to the provided credit card. If paying by cheque(s) an additional cheque will be required.
5. Once the registration deadline has been reached, all the registration requests will be reviewed and program placement decisions will be finalized. Once we have finalized our registrations and your child has been accepted into a program, we will email you confirmation of registration, and program specific information to follow, to the email provided on the registration form. Mail option available upon request if necessary, but email is preferred. Program confirmation and will be sent out before Christmas break.
6. We will try to accommodate all program requests; however, we do set limits for the number of participants attending each of our programs. We accept registrations on a first come, first served basis. When a program is full, we will start a waitlist which we will use to fill spots if others cancel out.