Individually designed programs best meet the needs of a person with autism. Those with autism should be learning, living and working in settings where there is ample opportunity to communicate and interact with others who have the skills they lack.
Anyone can become a sponsor to help support our programs or fundraising events. Whether you are an individual or a business, there are plenty of opportunities to support Autism Services.
Your financial support goes towards
- A wide variety of programming to assist those with autism
- Programming to offer support for families of those with autism
- Setting up small- and large-scale fundraising events
- Contributions to our Resources Centre
- Communications initiatives within Autism Services
- Setting up local workshops and training
- Volunteer activities
- Training and initiatives
CONTACT US for more information on becoming a sponsor. Corporate sponsors have contributed generously to the success of major fundraising events such as our annual spring gala, summer golf tournament and autumn Premier Food & Wine Festival.