One out of every 166 school aged children in Saskatchewan has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
The ABA Little Tots Program at Autism Services, is looking for a creative professional, passionate about working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) as a member of a team in a non-profit environment.
This is a direct service position working directly with children from 1-5 years of age presenting with ASD in a one-to-one setting in a clinical environment. The behavior therapist will be responsible for delivering programming developed specifically for each child. The individual will work under the direction of the Senior Therapist and the supervision of the Director of the ABA Program.
- Completion of a University Degree in a field related to human services or other relevant disciplines (i.e. psychology, behaviour analysis, education etc.).
- Demonstrated understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work respectfully and cooperatively, both individually and with other team members and families.
- Possession of a valid drivers license and access to a vehicle is required.
- 1-2 years experience in working with preschool-aged children.
- 1-2 years experience in the delivery of ABA or EIBI programs.
- At least 1 years’ experience in the delivery of educational/therapeutic programs for children with ASD.
- This is a full-time position.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by 4:00 pm Monday, April 19, 2021, in confidence to Desirae Boutin firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.