New Clothing Order
Date posted June 15, 2022
We’ve opened an order for Autism Services’ clothing! We’re selling T-shirts, long-sleeve T-shirts, hoodies, shorts, sweatpants, and soft-shell jackets. Deadline for ordering is Monday, June 20.
We’re setting things up differently this time and are using our new Amilia online system for ordering and payment.
Here’s the link to our Amilia merchandise page: https://www.amilia.com/store/en/autism-services-of-saskatoon/shop/products
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
- You do not need to be an Autism Services’ member to order. However, you do need to set up your own Amilia account click HERE for instructions on how to set up your account)
- Payment is by credit card or e-cheque at the time of checkout (we will not be accepting cash or regular cheques).
- If you choose the e-cheque option, please ensure you provide the address associated with your bank account (otherwise, payment will be declined)
- You have the option of “Delivery” or “Pickup” with your order.
- Pickup is from the Autism Services’ office at 209 Fairmont Drive (office hours are 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday-Friday, excluding statutory holidays)
- Deliveries will be made to the address you provide with your Amilia account. They will be made within a specific time frame that we will email to you (usually over the course of 2-3 days). Your order will be dropped off to your doorstep, whether you are at home or not.
- Clothing will arrive in mid-July.
- If you will be away on vacation, please choose the “Pickup” option when making your order.
Once again, the deadline to order is Monday, June 20. Our online merchandise page for clothing is here: https://www.amilia.com/store/en/autism-services-of-saskatoon/shop/products
Please contact Carol Tebay, Development Coordinator, at email@example.com if you have any questions.