One out of every 166 school aged children in Saskatchewan has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
Anyone can become a sponsor to help support our programs or fundraising events. Whether you are an individual or a business, there are plenty of opportunities to support Autism Services.
Your financial support goes towards
- A wide variety of programming to assist those with autism
- Programming to offer support for families of those with autism
- Setting up small- and large-scale fundraising events
- Contributions to our Resources Centre
- Communications initiatives within Autism Services
- Setting up local workshops and training
- Volunteer activities
- Training and initiatives
CONTACT US for more information on becoming a sponsor. Corporate sponsors have contributed generously to the success of major fundraising events such as our annual spring gala, summer golf tournament and autumn Premier Food & Wine Festival.