DEADLINE: Financial Assistance Application for Fall Family & AIP Programs
August 25 is the application deadline for financial assistance for our Fall Family and AIP Programs. Links to the various application forms and to the fall program guide are listed below:
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis with limited space available.
- Some programs may fill up prior to the last day of registration so get your completed registration forms into us as soon as possible.
- Please review and make note of cancelled dates during scheduled program sessions in our Guide or Registration Forms as they vary depending on the program.
- When using the fillable PDF forms for registration, remember to save the file to your computer first before you enter your data, enter your data into the form, save the file to your computer, and then email the file to us at: email@example.com
- We would prefer a Visa or Master Card for registration fee processing but if you must pay by cheque, cheques may be post-dated no later than Thursday, August 31, 2017. Please note: payments will be processed starting as early as Wednesday, September 5, 2017. We do not accept Debit or Visa Debit cards for payment.
Family Programs & A.I.P. Programs
- Registration Forms are separated by Family Program & A.I.P. departments
- Participant Info Form (Fill this out if your child did not attend a Winter, Spring or Summer 2017 program. We keep these forms on file until Dec 31, 2017)
- Registered for a swimming lesson? Please fill out the Swim Form (used to arrange swim classes)
- Financial Assistance Application Form (Include copies of: 2016 Notice of Assessment <line 260> and 2 most recent pay stubs for each parent)